This button loads either a flow cytometer data set (FCS file) or a FirePlex Analysis Workspace (FWS file) from disk, using the Java FileChooser to help you locate the desired files.
- Multiple FCS files can be selected at the same time and they will be loaded into the same plate.
- To load files into separate plates, load each one in a separate action
- To view multiple plates in one experiment
- load each plate into a tab
- create experiments from each plate
- merge the experiments
- A previous workspace can be loaded into memory
- If there is already a workspace present in memory, you will be prompted whether to replace it, or merge the incoming workspace with the existing one. The merged workspace will have a set of plates that is the union of the plates from the two workspaces, and a set of experiments that is the union of the experiments from the two workspaces. The plate and experiment names are disambiguated by prefixing them with "WSn" where n is an integer reflecting the order of workspace creation in this session.
FirePlex Analysis WorkBench Workspace
Help Front Page