Firefly Analysis Workbench Sample Data
To download data from this area, right-click on a cell and select
"Save linked content as..."
Step by step analysis of one dataset (PPTX)
Sample sheet template
Sample sheets can be used to define groups, dilutions and negative
Plate layout template
Plate layout files are similar to sample sheets, with a more
For un-conjugated particles,a template
- Download the Excel file from the template link
- Replace the particle tube number with the analyte name
- Remove any code lines corresponding to tubes that are not used
in the panel being built. The unused codes don't
especially hurt, but they can slow down decoding if no
fluorescence spots are found where the panel file says they
should be found.
Also remove the header line, leaving only code lines.
- Save out of Excel as a comma separated value file (CSV).
Usually typing a name like "myPanel.csv" suffices to alert Excel
that the file should be save in that format.
- In the file browser, change the suffix of the file from CSV to
- When prompted by the workbench for a panel file, choose the
new PLX file.
Alternatively, when prompted for a panel by FAW, it is fine to
simply use the "Grid" option and specify 4x4 code grid. The
only downside is that the analytes are simply labeled